Equipment (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Pine Plantation UAV sample imagery

Dear All, If anybody has acquired high overlap visual imagery of any pine plantation and are able to share it with me for some programming…

Started by Eben Broadbent

0 Feb 11, 2015

Stuck at mission planner calibration with radio

Hi there, I'm a new user here. We have a 3D robotics x8 and have been doing calibration with Mission Planner. We're running into a problem…

Started by Jesse Lasky

3 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Jesse Lasky

Is Photoscan getting faster and worse?

Maybe it's me and maybe I am doing something wrong, but I feel like the results I am getting out of Photoscan, while being achieved in shor…

Started by Jonathan Dandois

0 Oct 17, 2014

Introductions / Help with multicopter choice

Hi everyone, My name is Thiago Silva, I'm an assistant professor at the Geography Department of São Paulo State University (UNESP), in Rio…

Started by Thiago Sanna Freire Silva

2 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Thiago Sanna Freire Silva

Recommended copter setup for getting started - revisited....

This is in response to some feedback I got last fall on this forum:  ecosynth.org/forum/topics/recommended-copter-setup-for-getting-started…

Started by Mitchell Pavao-Zuckerman

12 Aug 7, 2014
Reply by Stephen Gienow

Help me to choose a drone

Hello every body. I'm startting to work with sensors and uav's in central america. I need to buy or build some uav that be able to carry a…

Started by Juan Carlos Moran Morillo

4 Apr 25, 2014
Reply by Juan Carlos Moran Morillo

Recommended copter setup for getting started?

Hi everyone - I've been excited by the work the Ecosynth group has been up to since I visited a few years ago and have (finally) obtained s…

Started by Mitchell Pavao-Zuckerman

2 Apr 10, 2014
Reply by Mitchell Pavao-Zuckerman

Concept Design for a Long Endurance Hexa

The following is a concept design for a long endurance- low cost alternative to the Ecosynth octo design.  The design is based off of Steve…

Started by Stephen Gienow

20 Mar 11, 2014
Reply by Gerard Toonstra

3D reconstructions of forests... what software?

Hi all, I mapped out some regions here and there and noticed that the buildings came out pretty perfect, but vegetation usually is rather s…

Started by Gerard Toonstra

13 Feb 16, 2014
Reply by Thorsten

Redundant tracking options

Wanted to put some thoughts out about options for redundant copter tracking technologies.   We currently use a Garmin Astro ($499.99 on Ama…

Started by Jonathan Dandois

1 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Jonathan Dandois

RSS

Members

© 2017   Created by Erle Ellis. Content is made available under CC BY 4.0.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service