When I resumed working with Ecosynth this year, I was very unfamiliar with the techniques that were being used. Since then, I have become more efficient, and learned how everything works. The most challenging part for me is learning how to set up. I have learned how most of the process works, but still need more practice.
I have done two types of data entry so far. The first type that I learned was entering the X and Y, DBH, and tag number of each tree. Recently, I have been recording the plots, dates, and the researchers that participated in each plot and subplot.
Overall, I feel like my progress has been successful, and I hope to continue learning much more in the future.